An internship is more than just an assignment given to you by your educational institution.
An internship offers you the opportunity to:
- further develop your knowledge and skills;
- prepare for your future career;
- gain experience working in different organizations, giving you a different perspective of what individuals can achieve and the challenges they face as professionals.
Refineria Isla Curaçao B.V. internship requests on a regular basis. It is our aim to support students as much as possible with this important study requirement. Therefore we always do our utmost to find placement for as many interns as we can accommodate. By enrolling for an internship at Refineria Isla Curaçao B.V., you could be one of the many interns to seize the opportunity to work for one of the largest companies on Curaçao.
As an intern at Refineria Isla Curaçao B.V. you will:
- be working forty hours per week, eight hours per day;
- receive an internship allowance based on your education level;
- be required to sign a contract with Refineria Isla Curaçao B.V., separate from your educational institution contract;
- be required to follow a safety course;
- be required to take a urine test in accordance with our drugs & alcohol policy.
At the moment there is no possibility to apply for an internship at Refineria Isla.
As soon as there is possibility to apply online, the link will be placed again at the bottom of this page.