The main purpose of the Legal Affairs organization is to render legal advice and support to the Management of Refineria Isla and its supporting functions in civil, corporate, contract, labor and maritime law matters as well as litigations.
The advantage of having in-house legal advisors is that, through their integration with the organization, they can offer a well-balanced legal advice and support in a timely and cost effective manner. The Legal Affairs organization ensures that Refineria Isla functions according to its norms and procedures and adheres to the applicable laws and regulations.
In order to work in the Legal Affairs organization of Refineria Isla, the following requirements must be met:
- a master’s degree in Law;
- 5 to 12 years of relevant legal work experience;
- multi-lingual (English, Dutch, Spanish, Papiamentu);
- be a person of integrity;
- be a flexible worker;
- good negotiation skills and
- high leadership capacity and well developed communication skills.
There are currently no vacancies available